Catalent B2B Marketing
Catalent Pharma Solutions
From Social Media To Real Conversations
To identify media opportunities that allow the brand to reach the pharma professional audience internationally and generate leads.
By positioning Catalent as a thought leader, Fearless used social media outlets to capture leads by delivering industry news, sharing case studies and articles to pharma professionals.
- Generated 856 leads at a cost of $8 through social media.
- Increased daily new followers by 60%.
- Generated 8.14 M impressions and 57.5k engagements in a two month period.
- B2B markets have a more complex decision-making unit. The target audiences for B2B communications are amorphous, made up of groups of constantly changing individuals with different interests and motivations. Buyers seek a good financial deal. Production managers want high throughput. Health and safety executives want low risk.
- B2B buyers are more “rational”. Trust and security are key issues to B2B buyers due to the accountability. B2B buyers don’t want to risk their livelihood or reputation buying an unreliable product and service. In turn, this places great emphasis on brand, reputation, case studies and other factors that convey reliability and consistency over the life of the product.
- Social media could play a big role in B2B marketing.
B2B marketing is high-value, high-risk purchases and way distinct from consumer purchases. For example, CFO, R&D Director, Production Director, Purchasing Director, Head of Legal Department, DEO and a number of upper-management departments might be involved in the whole process. Social media can reach out to all these stakeholders, send various messages based on their interests and take them to real conversations.