Market leader expanding reach in US and Spanish speaking markets
Incorporate companies sponsorship of the FIFA World Cup into their current marketing ‘cross brand’ initiatives using Facebook to grow their fan base across multiple markets. in the US, Spain and Mexico while maintaining/increasing levels on engagement within the campaign.
Overall lowered acquisition costs by 38% in the US and for Spain/Mexico, built a substantial Spanish following at a 40% lower cost.
US- for the cross brand initiative
- increased the avg. registration rate by 50% Mexico brand promotion
- Fearless had a 4.6% conversion rate with the total participants to the promotion.
- CPA reduced by 52% and CPC reduced by 40%
WHAT WE DID
Fearless sourced a ‘newsfeed’ content aggregation technology that utilizes media RSS feeds The content provides the consumer with access to the latest trending news on the tournament. We used the technology to build an audience through precise interest targeting. This involved;
- Media planning and execution (linear, digital, social, mobile, traditional) Local geo-targeting of specific promotions
- Content calendar creation
- Created viral content on social media
- Creative in different forms for multiple media channels use.
HOW IT HELPED
Broadened brand outreach to the Hispanic community and drove brand awareness and trial, leveraging the sponsorship investment.